This area of law encompasses end of life care and decisions, or matters of law which the Probate Court has jurisdiction over.
Such areas of law and/or areas of practice which our attorneys can assist with are:
- Wills & Estate Matters
- Formation/Administration/Dissolution of Trusts
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Durable Power of Attorney for HealthCare
- Advance Medical Directives (Living Wills)
- Competency/Commitment Issues
- Summary Distribution of a Small Estate
If you or a loved one are considering planning ahead for the future and would like to know more about your options, call today to schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys as we aren’t guaranteed a tomorrow.